WILLOWS INFRARED SAUNA
Infrared Saunas use light to create heat meaning they can heat your body directly , whereas traditional saunas heat the air around you which in turn heats your body. This means infrared saunas are able to penetrate deep into muscle tissue and detoxify from the inside out. The Sauna walls are lined with Himalayan pink salt. When heated the Himalayan pink salt in the air undergoes an ionization process which naturally purifies the oxygen. Spending time in this salt therapy environment (also known as halotherapy) reduces stress, eases skin irritations and boosts energy.
- This is a DRY sauna. Water is not to be tipped on any aspect of the sauna or the person using the sauna. Water inside the sauna is for drinking only.
- 2 Towels are required. 1 towel to sit on and 1 towel for excess body sweat.
- Clothing must be worn at all times.
- Music may be played through the sauna's speakers system. Connection can be made via Bluetooth, Aux cable or the in built radio.
- Meditation music may be provided upon request.
- No essential oils are to be used inside the sauna.
- Access to the sauna is granted via reception. The Sauna will be inspected before and after useage
Session Times and Cost
Monday to Friday sessions run every hour between 5:30am and 6:30pm
Saturday and Sunday sessions run every hour between 8:30am and 3:30pm
Sessions are 45mins long and cost $5 for members and $15 for non members
Bookings are essential, use the online booking form below to book your session and all payments are made at reception prior to commencement of your session.