Willows Event Workshop - Behavioural Change
I know what I should be doing... Why don't I do it?
Join behavioural change and Select Wellbeing expert, Martine Beaumont, and learn how to turn your life goals into sustained lifestyle changes.
- Learn why new year resolutions rarely succeed.
- Tips for ways to increase your motivation levels on low energy days
- Why design power is so much more important than will power
- The top 3 mistakes people make in attempting to change and how to avoid them
- How to tailor-make your personalised path to successful change.
Date: Wednesday, 6 March 2019
Time: 11:00am session or 7:00pm session (Creche is available at morning session)
Cost: $10 Willows Members (Use discount code WHLC)
$20 for Non-Members plus 30 days membership to Willows Health and Lifestyle Centre including 30 days access to our Wellbeing@Willows App. Unlock Willows classes, personal health tracking, and exclusive content powered by the Lifestyle Suite.
To book your place and buy your ticket complete the online booking form below. If you're a member of Willows Health and Lifestyle centre simply enter your Login details and use the Discount Code : WHLC to reduce your price to $10.